Return an order
In the case of a remote consumer purchase, the buyer has the right to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within seven working days after receiving the product.
- The costs of returning the product will be borne by the Buyer.
- Products must be properly and properly packaged to be returned incl. Purchase invoice.
- The products must not be damaged. The complete undamaged packaging must also be present.
If these conditions are not met, costs will be charged for returning / canceling the order. These costs will cover a certain percentage of the purchase amount and these will be determined by the seller. If an order at the door is already refused, the costs incurred by the seller will always be charged.
The buyer is obliged to carefully inspect the products or have them inspected immediately upon receipt. Complaints with regard to defects in the products must be made in writing and as quickly as possible, but no later than within 7 days after postal delivery or – in the case of invisible defects – within 21 days after the defects could reasonably have been detected. If the buyer is a consumer within the meaning of the law, this period is 2 months after discovery of the defect. The buyer will, at his choice, simply get his money back or a voucher if and as soon as the product has been returned by the seller and the complaint has been found to be justified.
The costs of returning the product are for the account of the seller. Without prejudice to the law and the further stipulations in these General Terms and Conditions, no claim can be made for a defect in the product if there is wear and tear which can be considered normal and further in the following cases:
- If changes have been made to the product after delivery, including repairs that have not been carried out with the permission of the seller or the maker of the product;
- If the buyer cannot prove that he has purchased the product from the seller;
- If the defects are the result of improper use or improper use; or
- If damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligent maintenance.
Claims and defenses, based on facts that could justify the claim that the product delivered does not comply with the agreement, become time-barred by the lapse of 1 year after the buyer notifies the seller, unless the buyer is a consumer, in which case a period of two years. If the delivered goods do not comply with the agreement, then the seller is at his choice only obliged to deliver the missing, repair of the delivered product or replace the delivered product, unless repair or replacement is impossible or the seller cannot be expected, in which if the buyer may terminate the agreement or reduce the purchase price in proportion to the degree of deviation from the agreed.